Our crib came in yesterday and it's adorable!!! We decided to only get one crib for the two babies to share. I've read a lot about it and I think they will enjoy being together, I mean they are in my stomach together for 9 months. We packed up our extra bedroom in order to prepare the room for the babies.
Jared put our crib together while I sat and read him the directions. It was the most surreal moment of my life so far! We were actually putting a crib together after all this time!!! I woke up this morning and walked by the bedroom, and it was so strange to see a crib in there!! We are so thankful and excited!
We are going to babies r us today to order some more stuff and do our registry. People probably think we are crazy, but they probably didn't have to wait 3 years to get pregnant either. I have all of the nursery bedding picked out and now we have to paint, paint, paint!! I'm so excited to get the ball rolling. Time will fly by I just know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment