Four years ago today, I married my best friend! Jared has been God's greatest gift to me. He is such a wonderful man of God and strives everyday to be the best husband and provider he can be. If I could draw up the perfect man, Jared would be the end result. It amazes me how smart he is and how he is always furthering himself in his career. He loves learning new things and trying to achieve his goals more and more everyday. This was by far our best anniversary yet! We found out three days ago (officially) that we are pregnant!! It was the best news in time for our anniversary! If I could have thought up a better life, it wouldn't come close to this one! I'm so thankful for my husband and I love him more and more everyday. I can't wait until I see him hold our baby!! I will fall in love with him all over again in a different way! I can't wait until we can experience that moment in our lives together! He is going to be the best daddy! I truly could not ask for more!
 |
My anniversary present from Jared...the baby carriage charm is a perfect addition!
"But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.' 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
-Mark 10:6-9 |
No comments:
Post a Comment