Banner
Monday, January 28, 2013
Ultrasound Scan #2
I have been praying for my uterine lining of my uterus to thicken. It was only 3.4mm on my first scan day, so I was praying that follistim would work to improve it. I knew that if God wanted to fix this problem he could. God is in control. And just when you think God is silent, He is usually doing the most work. I praise him today for thickening my lining. My appt. couldn't have gone better! My lining today was up to 8.6mm. My follicular growth was increased also! I go back on Wednesday for my next scan and e2 blood work. I'm praying that everything continues on the right path! God has brought us this far and we have to have Faith in Him to carry us through this process. To God be the glory!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment