I went to the doctor today for my last ultrasound. Everything looked so good!! My follicles have grown to the size they need to be, and I will do the trigger shot tonight at 8:00. Both of my follicles were measuring 20mm which is where they need to be. The IUI will be Friday morning at 11:00AM. I can't believe it's already time for the IUI. We have talked about doing this for so long and now it's here. I'm praying this is God's will to work out...if it isn't it won't.
Update: The trigger shot was done at 8:00PM on the dot! It didn't hurt to bad contrary to what I've heard. I guess I'm a pro at shots by this point though. I have to wear two estrogen patches and change them every 72 hours. I'm so excited for Friday to get here. I have to start suppositories tomorrow morning three times a day. This should be interesting...
No comments:
Post a Comment