Banner
Friday, January 25, 2013
IUI Ultrasound Scan #1
It's 7:50 AM and I am getting ready to go get my scan done today to see if the medicine is working. I'm nervous!!! I hope that it worked but didn't overstimulate. My grandma is going with me to my appt. because it's a little difficult for Jared to get off work so many days in one week! Here's to a good report! It's all in God's hands!
UPDATE:
The ultrasound went very well!! Dr. J was very pleased with the progress he saw. I have four follicles growing on the right and two on the left. However, my uterine lining was thin due to the clomid. So I have to start Follistim injections 25iu a day to build up my lining and increase my estrogen levels. This medication is expensive and I wasn't planning on having to pay that much! There God goes again showing me I can't control and plan everything out perfectly!!! I did my first shot when I got home administered by Jared. It didn't hurt at all. Just a little pinch on the belly and in it goes. The worst part is the bruising after. Not pretty...but hopefully worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment