Banner

Banner

Monday, July 22, 2013

Back to the Doctor!

I went back to the doctor today! This was just an appt. to do my measurements, weight, and check the heartbeat! Dr. Monterubio said everything looked great. I haven't gained much weight, and the heartbeat was still very high at 165 and 167. He also gave me my plan to go off of my crinone and estrogen patch!!!!! Yay! I'm so excited to be going off of my medications and be normal! My last estrogen patch will be taken off this Wednesday! I will start next Monday taking my Crinone every other day for one week and then I'll be done. By the start of my second trimester I will be off of everything. I'm so excited!

After my appt. we went shopping to get more maternity clothes. There is such cute, stylish stuff at Destination Maternity! We also got our new carseats!!! It was a very surreal moment putting those in the car and trying them out. Our backseat is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment