Banner

Banner

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Baby Bump's 1st Thanksgiving!

7 1/2 Months Pregnant!
We had a very blessed Thanksgiving this year! We have so much to be thankful for this year! It's crazy to think this time next year we will be celebrating Liam & Asher's 1st Thanksgiving! We first went to Jared's grandmas to have lunch with his family. We spent the day with his parents, his brother and his girlfriend, Jen, his uncle Llyod and Aunt Theresa, his uncle Tim, and his grandma. We had a feast of turkey, mashed potatoes, salad, sweet potatoes, broccoli and cheese casserole, stuffing, rolls, chocolate cake, pumpkin pie, apple pie, and pineapple cake. Needless to say we were stuffed by the time we left!
Jared cutting the ham at my grandparents!

Jared, the great turkey carver!
Our next stop was my grandparent's house for dinner! This year it was only my dad, Jennifer, and Gavin, my grandparents, and us! Tim and Patty spent Thanksgiving in Florida with her parents this year, and Andrew, Krista and the girls stayed home in Kansas City.  We had yet another wonderful feast of turkey, glazed ham (my favorite), homemade rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce(my favorite), a pumpkin roll (I'm a tad obsessed with pumpkin these days!), chocolate pecan pie(my favorite), and a coconut cream pie that Jennifer made. Jared and I managed to waddle home after eating all of this food! But I can't wait for leftovers tomorrow!!! We were going to venture out to walmart for the start of black Friday like we usually do, but this pregnant woman just couldn't find it in me to go out for the madness. Surprisingly, I wasn't even sad like I thought I might be. My grandma and I love watching the crazy people! lol. This will be the first year in many years that my grandma and I haven't gone black Friday shopping in St. Louis. Kind of sad about that, but I'm worn out and we could take a year off I suppose. There is always online shopping, which I'm really good at!!! So this is how my Thanksgiving ended...

No comments:

Post a Comment