Banner

Banner

Monday, May 20, 2013

Nervous & Anxious!

Today Dr. J called around noon to tell me about how our embryos are growing. He said it was good news, we had six growing strong. The other four were not doing so well. He said that he would continue to watch them until tomorrow, but was unsure of how they would develop. He also said that he was going to perform "Rescue ICSI" on one of the embryos that wasn't initially fertilized, but the chances of it working were low. I was overwhelmed upon hearing this because we had 10 yesterday and now 6 good ones. We are thankful for those 6, however, I know God can do all things. If He wants those five survive they will.

I headed to walmart and was given a God moment! Kami, our Pastor's wonderful wife, was at walmart and I happened to pull in and park right in front of her car. She was loading her groceries, and I began to tell her what the doctor had said. I was a little down because of the fact I thought we might lose four embryos. She hugged me and prayed with me at that moment. I know God gave me that! It was what I needed! Kami is such a kind hearted, soothing, woman of God! She calmed any fears that I had in my heart. Thank you God for sending us both there at that time for your purpose!

Our transfer will be tomorrow which is day 3! We have to be there at 8:45AM to see our babies, and the transfer will be at 9:00AM. I'm very excited, nervous, and anxious!

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
-Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment