Banner

Banner

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


 We had a very fun Mother's Day this year! Jared's parents invited my family out to their house for dinner. We had a ton of wonderful food and lots of family! It was nice having both of our families there at the same time!!

 My grandma is my role model. She is a Godly woman and she is always there for me. She has taught me about life, love, parenting, and most of all God. I can't imagine my life without her, and I thank God everyday for her! She is the best mother anyone could ask for! I love her very, very much!!!


My mother-in-law is also a wonderful woman! She is very loving, caring and compassionate. She raised a strong, independent, handsome, smart man that I call my husband. I thank God everyday for her raising such a wonderful man! I'm so blessed to have these wonderful women in my life.


I'm very thankful for such a wonderful family!



No comments:

Post a Comment