![]() |
| This is Ashley! |
Banner
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Our Consult Appt.
We had our consult appt. today with Dr. J. We went over our last two cycles and and he talked with us about what we can do next. It was totally up to us but his medical opinion was to not spend anymore money on IUI since it has a lower success rate. We talked about all the steps involved in IVF. I asked a ton of questions (imagine that) about everything. We made the decision right then to go through with it next cycle. I got my protocol and they scheduled all of our dates for the appointments. We met with Ashley and talked over all of the financial information. It was a blessing being directed to this clinic. Ashley worked at Dr. Wilbois' office when I was going to him before he retired. She is the most caring, compassionate person and I feel like I've made a lifelong friend! I'm so thankful for Ashley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment